Monday, August 16, 2010

The Kite Runner: Ch.7

OMG!!! After reading this I truly wanted to cry for Hassan. What happen to him is dreadful and just so wrong on so many different levels. He under no circumstance deserved that! How can someone, like Assef, do something that evil and disgusting to someone?! It's unbelievable that he not only dislikes Hassan but thinks that low of him to sexually abuse in an alley is just malicious! But honestly, I don't know who I'm more disappointed in...Assef or Amir. I mean, I know that what Assef did to poor, defenseless Hassan is just unforgivable in my eyes but I don't know if what Amir did was any better. By sexually abusing Hassan, Assef carried out the bad deed...but Amir let it happen. Which I think is equally as bad. Hassan is a true friend to Amir whether Amir chooses to appreciate him for it or not. SHAME ON YOU AMIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment