Wednesday, August 11, 2010
What is the What: Ch.11
When I was younger, maybe in the 2nd grade or so, my older brother and our cousins locked me in our pantry closet with my hands tied behind my back...as a practical joke of course! But the not-so-funny part was, was that they started playing video games and forgot to take me out, and ended up leaving me there for up to an hour! I will never forget that feeling...I was scared out of my mind. All I kept thinking was that someone needs to help me, and it also didn't help that I was starving. As I was reading, my own situation reminded me of Valentino's and how he had his mouth taped and his hands tied, and was desperately trying to seek help. Of course, my situation wasn't as intense and life-risking as his but I could somehow relate to how he was feeling. In my case, my mother came home early and found me but Valentino has no one around and is beyond helpless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment